Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All My Hope on God is Founded | SDA Hymnal No. 005



Verse 1: 
 All my hope on God is founded;
 He doth still my trust renew, 
 Me through change and chance He guideth,
 Only good and only true. God unknown,
He alone Calls my heart to be His own. 

 Verse 2:
 Pride of man and earthly glory,
 Sword and crown betray his trust; 
 What with care and toil he buildeth, 
 Tower and temple fall to dust. 
 But God’s power, hour by hour, 
 Is my temple and my tower. 

 Verse 3: 
 God’s great goodness aye endureth,
 Deep His wisdom, passing thought:
 Splendor, light and life attend Him, 
 Beauty springeth out of naught. 
 Love doth stand at His hand; 
 Joy doth wait on His command. 

 Verse 4: 
 Still from man to God eternal Sacrifice of praise be done, 
 High above all praises praising 
 For the gift of Christ His Son. 
 Christ doth call one and all: 
 Ye who follow shall not fall.